Nice to meet you. My name is Devin with an “i,” although many Starbucks baristas have attempted to add other letters.
- Your average Minnesotan from a suburb called Apple Valley, where there are neither apples nor valleys
- An only child that spent too much time hanging out with (read: annoying) adults as a kid
- Obsessed with hockey, particularly the Minnesota Wild and Pittsburgh Penguins (don’t ask)
- A senior at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where I have discovered an untapped love for Wisconsin cheese, football Saturdays, the color red, and chilly walks to Picnic Point in the fall
- A writer with experience in public relations, journalism, sports writing, social media, poetry, short fiction, and terrible fanfic (definitely don’t ask)
I’ll be blogging here about my last year in college as well as what’s next. Stay tuned.