Nice to meet you. My name is Devin with an “i,” although many a Starbucks barista has attempted to add other letters.
- Your average Minnesotan from a suburb called Apple Valley, where there are neither apples nor valleys
- An only child that spent too much time hanging out with (read: annoying) adults as a kid
- Obsessed with hockey, dogs, cozy sweaters, eating obscene amounts of guacamole and quoting Spongebob
- A proud alumna of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where I have discovered an untapped love for Wisconsin cheese, football Saturdays, the color red and chilly fall walks to Picnic Point
- A writer with experience in public relations, journalism, sports writing, social media, poetry and short fiction
If you are in need of a storyteller with proven success in multiple roles, I might be just what you’re looking for. Let’s chat—I love a good conversation.